Monday, August 28, 2006

Dying Fast

Shocker that this group is letting an interesting idea die quickly. We never had much of an attention span. But I won't give up.

I've noticed that more and more license plates are customized and some even indicate the type of car.
1) Is this necessary? I know you drive a BMW. The big clue is the large BMW letters on the trunk. Why waste you money putting it on your license plate?
http://littlevillage.com/License%20Plates/Vanity%20Plates%20-5.htm
And how did you get enough money to by a BMW being such a huge idiot?
2)If we allow this to happen, shouldn't there be a cut-off? Yesterday I saw a personalized license plate for a Honda CRV. Should you really advertise that not only do you own a Honda CRV but that you think so much of the car that you get personalized plates. And I'm not even sure what the cut-off should be. Should we let nice cars do and not cheap cars, or should we expect more from people who own nice cars?

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 28, 2006 5:58:00 PM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

I think that only hot women like Paige ough to be able to use vanity plates.

-Chavez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home