Monday, August 21, 2006

Standing on the shoulders of giants

BUD:
Here is the blog that my brother-in-law has, and is what got me thinking that our law school class needed one. His is a good start, but it clearly suffers from the flaw that he only has one idiot posting inane comments and starting pointless discussions. With multiple posters, our blog should be able to achieve exponential levels of meaningless diatribes and time-wasting topics.

By the way, in my ongoing effort to discredit all other professions (don't get me started on teachers), here's a sample of what one does to earn an MBA. I think this constituted their thesis project.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:50:00 AM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

Man. That makes Snowshoe look like a walk to the corner bar for winter break.
-Moose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home