Friday, March 02, 2007

Hope Springs Eternal

BUD:

I know it's only the first exhibition game, but I have to admit that I am already more than a little excited about the Reds' prospects this year. After locking up Arroyo and Harang in the off season (BTW, when will Jr's wrist be healed?), the first game was tantalizing. Milton had an ok outing (sorta), Dunn had a homer and a walk, and their reclamation project Josh Hamilton also had a monster dinger. Even dirty jersey Ryan Freel was 2-2 with a stolen base (and error in center, ahem). I'm absolutely giddy about the thought of Homer Baily pitching at GAB.

I know, I know, we say every year that "if a few things break our way...." But I'm serious, the Reds could have a good year if a few things break our way!

In other news, if the Mariners don't resign Ichiro, I may have to take a break from them for awhile. You know, cool off.

8 Comments:

At Saturday, March 03, 2007 1:06:00 PM, Blogger Hammond Law Group LLC said...

Ryan Freel doesn't make errors. The error was either Dunn or Junior's fault for not working hard enough in the offseason.

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 9:58:00 PM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

Supposedly Adam Dunn was dissapointed by his showing last fall. They brought in his hitting coach from the minors and he is looking at having a great year. The Red's will contend.

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 9:02:00 AM, Blogger Hammond Law Group LLC said...

Seems like a good time to put everyone on the record. I'll go with the Reds to finish 77-85.

-moose

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 9:21:00 AM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

84-78...Todd

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 3:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, adding Moose's and Todd's W-L predictions, I see there are 162 games in a season, although had you asked me without the benefit of those, I would have said 116 games. Maybe it's time for somebody to have a perfect record. I predict 162-0.

Max

 
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 5:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with an optimistic 85-77. We still play in the central right? They don't have to be world beaters.

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:39:00 AM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

Was that a post from Hatcher? I feel like I just saw the Yeti. And yes, I know that turned out to be a lame game. Sorry.

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Hammond Law Group LLC said...

And I have officially added Hatcher to the roster. Welcome aboard John. Shoot me an email and I'll let you know how to post articles.

-Moose cmusillo@hammondlawfirm.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home