Monday, February 12, 2007

Bud's Still Got It

BUD:

I haven't enjoyed a day like this Saturday since the Summer of Bud. A friend is getting married in a couple of weeks, so about 20 guys got together for a bachelor party: flag football in the afternoon, then poker (3rd place finish for Bud, not too shabby for my first cards in literally 2 1/2 years), then to a gentlemen's establishment. Good times.

I was also introduced to a couple of recent SNL gems (Box and Lazy Sunday). They probably aren't too new, but they were new to me. I was pleased to see that SNL can still put out some quality stuff.

Moose, I am already primed and ready for October in Vegas!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Hammond Law Group LLC said...

I figured that you were playing flag football. Ewald, Tim and I had a ski date at Perfect North on Staurday. As I was heading down "Center Stage," someone passed by me. In the distance, I heard Doug scream for you get off of the field.

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:31:00 PM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

Speaking of the October bachelor party, I'm thinking we should try the first weekend in October because the second weekend is (and I can't believe I am saying this) a home UC football game.

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:30:00 PM, Blogger Hammond Law Group LLC said...

agreed. October 6 is the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home