Friday, April 06, 2007

MOOSE'S AAU GIRLS' HOOPS TEAM

Since I know that you're always dying for updates on the girls that I coached growing up, two of them made first-team all Cincinnati:

Maribeth Greis is a 6-2 center with a Musillo-sculpted baby hook. She's had a few NCAA D-1 offers, but hasn't accepted any of them yet.

Amanda Keehan is a 6-1 wing player with a sweet jumper (that I had NOTHING to do with) who just signed with WVU.

An Honorable mention was our point guard, Abby Ballman, from Mercy.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 07, 2007 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Hammond Law Group LLC said...

I'll tell you what I'm impressed with -- Bud's use of "he" at the end of the second sentence of the second paragraph. To the ear it sounds like it should be "him"; although "he" is correct.

I hate the pronoun. It is my least favorite part of speech.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home