Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Another Defining Moment

Lopez:

The UVA softball tourney should be on the list. Some reasons:
On the ride out Max loses his glasses while conducting a biology and physics experiment at 60 mph; Bart's amazing single in the rain exemplifies the seat of the pants streak we had; one of the best Beirut teams ever kicks Brooklyn Law butt; the White Spot; Chavez and I out on the town; Ammah not finding a throwing partner because he throws too hard; throwing up and/or passing out on the field.

It's true that everything was about section 1. As a section 6er, it was like a reoccuring nightmare of having to leave the sad, quiet high school lunch period (maybe talking D&D with JMike or walking silently and defiantly with Wils) just as the loudest, wackiest students were reporting for their lunch period, roaring into the cafeteria throwing erasers (say, Calaway), goosing the milk ladies (Moose), making silly animal faces and noises to underclassmen (Bartish), asking cheerleaders if they know that their epidermis is showing (Max).

On another note, I'm in 7th heaven with the polls coming out today.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:29:00 PM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

Congrats Monty. Just a quick correction to Lopez. I was not, I repeat, not in Section 1. My first semester of law school was spent watching movies with Michael Frey, participating in a fantasy wrestling league with Jonathan Snyder (by the way, my team was awesomme) and playing euchre with Tony Smits, Rick Steiner and Pat McCausland. Writing this paragraph makes me sad.

Bud there is no question that nothing from the UVA trip would have happened had you come. I will continue telling myself that as long as Dartmouth is ahead of Wright State in the US News and World Report Rankings.

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:57:00 PM, Blogger Hammond Law Group LLC said...

Even though he wasn't in Section 1, Calaway still would have been throwing erasers -- no doubt.

BTW, congrats Monty. Remind me to close my legs when I walk near you.

-Moose

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 7:11:00 PM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

RE: Bud's absence, I believe the line was "he preferred a weekend of wedding planning to a weekend of beer and softball."

-The Minister of Information

 

Post a Comment

<< Home