Friday, November 17, 2006

Major League Baseball Player Theme Song

If I was a professional baseball player, I would choose this song as my theme song. Under the best case scenario, I would be a big league closer and this song would play as I trotted out to the pitchers mound. I would also want the video to play on the jumbotron interspersed with clips of me striking out batters. It would be great for the crowd as well as they could chant "when the going get tough, the tough get going at the beginning." Think about it - silence and then "when the going gets tough" and the croud responds "the tough get going" followed by Billy Ocean's voice and my appearance from the bull pen.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, November 18, 2006 1:07:00 PM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

Until the day I die, I will think that Billy Ocean is one of the 80'smost under-rated Pop Artists.

Look at this list:
- "Caribbean Queen"
- "They'll be Sad Songs (to make you cry)"
- The previously mentioned "When the Going Gets Tough"
- And who could forget, "Get out of My Dreams (And Into my Car)"???

-Moose

 
At Sunday, November 19, 2006 7:58:00 PM, Blogger UCLaw98 said...

Bartish, remember, you are the jewel of the west side.

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the lamest "tough" song in the history of music. If you played this at a major league stadium, you would get laughed out of the park. This is MLB, not "MLB - the musical".

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would be my theme song - I am the one who posted it. And please, Wilson, you know that if I was a Major League Closer and this song was playing as I came out of the Bullpen, you would definitely be singing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home